To consider your application for admission, MSU College of Theology, the following is to be understood and submitted:
- Students must be 18 years of age or older and profess Christ as Lord.
- Students also must be willing to have a background check.
- A completed application form, you download this on the homepage of this site. The application must be accompanied by a $60 non-refundable application fee and a passport size photograph.
- The applicant’s ministry experience, which should be typed. Please give attention to typing and grammar.
- Students must have a high school diploma or the equivalent and supply the official copy of the applicant’s high school or college transcripts, which must include the date of graduation.
- A pastoral recommendation from the applicant’s present pastor. This person must not be a member of the applicant’s immediate family.
- A score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), if the student is from a nation where English is not the primary language. Proficiency in English will be demonstrated by the score on that test.
Please allow our staff ample time to process your application If you don’t complete the requirements above, it will delay the processing of your application. We will keep you apprised of the status of your application and your acceptance to MSU College of Theology.