Life-Earned Doctoral Programs
MSU College of Theology offers “Life-Earned Experience” Doctoral degrees. MSU looks forward to honoring God’s faithful servants with the degrees that so many truly deserve. MSU College of Theology is a Bible College. To receive “Life-Earned Experience Degrees,” you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of ten years of full-time ministry experience (This experience serves as your educational background information if you do not have a formal education).
- Completed MSU Theology Application with payment of Application Fee
- Picture of yourself.
- Copy of high school diploma/GED
- Copy of license and ordination certificate (You must have been ordained for ten years or more).
- A copy of any college degrees, diplomas, and/or certificates earned. Please submit all together, in order.
- A written THESIS is required.There may be other requirements depending on your background.
For more information and a catalog, please call 704-909-0623 .
Very Important: We do not sell degrees. Many pastors, missionaries, and church workers have earned their degrees and should have them. MSU is accredited by Southern Accreditation Association of Christian Schools and Colleges; American Association of Theological Institutions; and American Accrediting Education Association of Christian Schools. I look forward to talking to you about your lifelong full-time service and your Doctoral degree.
Call today and allow us to help you receive your degree for your “Life-Earned” service… you deserve it!